Hue Who?

This is bizarre! I recently (five years ago, or so) found out that I have a low level of red-green colour blindness. I've always known that I'm bad with colour and have avoided it, mostly, opting for white interiors and grey clothing, with a few exceptions. But I do love colour, as my extensive nail varnish collection will attest.

Every now and then, though, I see a colour that makes my heart leap.

I'm not one for playing games, these days. I'd rather do something productive, but Noah's been ill for a few days and I've been sitting in around in my PJs (as a gesture of solidarity) so I started playing this on my phone... Neon Flow.




See those two spots without lines, the red and the blue? They made my heart leap! So much so that I had to 'have' them! I screen-captured the image and isolated and expanded the colours.



Then I went about trying to find a name for them. I wasn't even sure if the 'blue' was blue or the 'red' red!

Eventually, I found this amazing website, which tells you the name and hue of any colour. So I drag the meter around until I find a close match (with my limited ability), and here are the results... both Persian!

PERSIAN GREEN

PERSIAN RED

(Do let me know if you think the matches I've made are wrong.)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dark Winter Journey

First Home Essentials - A Checklist

Best Spelt Bread Recipe